Saturday 17 March 2012

Afternoon tea swapsies

This post is long overdue. I took part in my first swap earlier this year and really loved it. This "Afternoon tea"
 swap was hosted by Jewel's.

I was lucky enough to be paired up with the lovely Rae from FeltByRae

You can probably imagine how I squealed when my swap parcel arrived, filled with these goodies.
I received some Duchy's shortbread, a lavender sachet made by Rae, a bundle of pretty fabrics, beads and crafty goodies, a handmade brooch/necklace by Rae, Cath Kidston napkins and some silicon cupcake molds.


Every came looking so pretty, wrapped in lovely bright papers. I had to contain my excitement while I took this photo. I couldn't wait to see what was inside.


This is what I sent:
A piggy tea cosy, crocheted mini bunting I made, some Dr. Stuarts tea, Fimo cupcake trinket boxes made by me, a darling miniature teapot, cupcake flag made by me and some tea themed gift tags and cards I stamped.



I hope Rae enjoyed receiving her goodies as much as I did mine. Do "visit" Rae if you get the chance, she's extremely talented and very friendly. 

I am also taking part in Lissy Lou's vintage Easter swap. My parcel is nearly ready to go. I show you more about that soon.

Love Katie xxx

10 comments:

  1. Such pretty swap pressies :) The mini bunting you made is just so sweet, and the piggie tea cosy is adorable..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Katie, thanks for your comment over at mine! Your swap goodies look lovely, sure you were both pleased with your parcels!! Enjoy that shortbread :) Have a lovely rest of your weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Katie!
    Thank you for commenting on my blog and becoming a follower and big love for publicising my giveaway in your sidebar. The mice will have to write your name out twice! I have become a follower too, and look forward to seeing your crafty creations...
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Katie - nice to see you over at mine too! Loving the swapsies - just wish I could spend my life swapping rather than running a business...would be so much more fun!
    Happy weekend to you
    fee x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi just found you through LAAlaas blog. Love the swaps you received ,especially the piggy tea cosy,so cute.Have a lovely weekend,juliexoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you enjoyed the swap! You both sent and received such lovely parcels! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww what a lovely swap to be involved in. I'm sorry I've missed it!

    But I am involved in the vintage easter swap - looking forward to seeing what you make for your swap partner :)

    Have a lovely week!
    Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What wonderful goodies :)
    Sue Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so glad you liked your goodies

    I totally love mine - and all are in good use... I used a notelet to end as a thank you card just this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hiya... just in case you still read comments on your blog I thought I'd let you know that my lovely piggy tea cosy is still in use and gets lots of compliments when I have friends to tea :)

    Rae xxx

    ReplyDelete