Saturday 17 March 2012

Sorry it's been a while ...

I'm sorry it's been soooooo long since I last posted.
My computer died on me weeks and weeks ago, but thankfully now we're back to normal.

My friend, Amanda came to visit yesterday. She brought with her this Daffodil crochet pattern. We spent all day fiddling with crochet hooks, trying to make sense of the pattern whilst the kiddies made lots of noise and mess!

Anyway, last night I sat down and had a proper go at it and here it is! I didn't get as far as doing the stem, but it looked pretty straight forward.

I'm pretty chuffed with the end result. Let me know what you think, Amanda! xx


When we were kids we used to have such lovely birthday cakes. I have made it an aim this year to try to bake cakes for family birthdays. Mum had a carrot cake and so did my Husband, Joe. My parents and sister, Suzie made me a lovely coffee cake for my birthday and here's Dad's cake... A lemon chiffon cake with lemon icing. Yum Yum.


I'm glad to be back and can't wait to catch up on every ones goings on..

Love Katie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment